I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Past Perfect)


Tuesday, February 12, 2008


I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Past Perfect)

I\'m Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Past Perfect)




Artist: Muddy Waters

Album: I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Past Perfect)

Year: 2007

Tracks: 20

Genre: blues

1 Long Distance Call
2 Wheres My Woman
3 Honky Tonk
4 Off the Wall
5 Blow Wind Blow
6 Howlin Wolf
7 Can't Get No Grindin
8 Trouble No
9 Soon Forgotten
10 Corinne Corinne
11 Garbage Man
12 I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
13 Baby Please Don't Go
14 Manish Boy
15 Everything Gonna Be Alright
16 Got My Mojo Working
17 Nine Below Zero
18 Whats the Matter with the Mill
19 Honey Bee
20 Goin Home

Download I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Past Perfect) mp3 : I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Past Perfect)



Related:
Rock Your Body
I Need You
Activate

0 comments: